Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Introduction, with orb.


That's me. The guy in the orb - which, for the sake of context, is prominently displayed in the window of a hair salon in Toronto's Portugal Village.

I'm not sure what it's doing there. But, I like to think if you gaze into the orb long enough, it will reveal your hairstyling future.

Anyways, this is my new blog. The title is from the song "Here I Dreamt I Was an Architect," by the Decemberists. It really is not related thematically in any way to the eventual contents of this site, though I suppose that were the moon to one day crash into the earth, it may serve to alert the authorities to the possible guilt of a crazed carnival barker.

Not that the vast majority of carnival barkers are anything but valued and trusted members of our society. Hug one today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home