Friday, November 04, 2005

Seeking poppies.

Where on earth does one find Remembrance Day poppies in this city? I realize that for some inexplicable reason Remembrance Day is not a holiday in Ontario, but honestly - why can't I find just one bloody poppy?

I have veterans to remember here. I can't do that without a piece of garish, mass-produced red felt pinned to my lapel.

In other news - I built a futon! I hammered nails into a frame and everything. I'm like Jesus but with more Wilco albums.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carmody Wilson said...

This post was written,like, a year ago, so I don't know if my comment will reach you...but I had to say something as that last line made me laugh so hard I think I've annoyed everyone in the building.

You're one hell of a funny guy.

5:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home