Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A point of consensus.

I'm in London right now. Two blocks away, on Richmond Street, is a small establishment called Cafe One. Aside from serving pastry, sandwiches, and coffee, they also pride themselves on being known as one of the best "noodleries" in town.

I think we can all agree that the word "noodlery" must be struck, violently, from the English language. "Honey, we simply must try out the noodlery the De Chancellors were raving about! They said the alphabit bolognese was exquisite." No. I'm sorry - this is pure silliness. The word "noodlery" insults my intelligence, and must go. Sooner, rather than later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Jill - did I mention my parents had lunch there something like three times when they visited for convocation? The sandwiches are indeed awesome.

Am...er, "hotfreaks," any place that tries to pass itself off as an Asian restaurant while calling itself "Zyng" easily deserves to be zapped with my condescension ray. Zap.

9:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home