Saturday, April 01, 2006

The heart of downtown Toronto.

Another day, another ubiquitous and soulless apartment complex is erected in downtown Toronto.

But for a brief moment on a March afternoon, Toronto's urban planners are foiled by...unintentional visual irony! Look what was unearthed amid the rubble and concrete.

Apologies to those who've (rightfully) pointed out my blogging has slowed to a trickle lately. I blame it on the general malaise of Western culture. Fucking culture. It's SO not getting invited to my birthday party.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

The heart-shaped pulley. I doubt you'd find a lot of heart in the cookie-cutter condos they're building all around me.

How come I never see you on MSN anymore?

7:54 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

That paper casing thing is also great for wrapping birthday presents, and for lining birdcages. And sometimes, the stories are interesting, too!

2:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home