Saturday, December 10, 2005

Ego: massaged.


Well. This was unexpected.

I received an e-mail from Zed (an independent arts and culture show that airs veeeeeeeerrrrry late on CBC) in my Flickr inbox, of all places, soliciting some of my photos for a 20-30 second musical montage segment they do every week.

Of course, I'm not the only one they've contacted. And there's no guarantee they'll publish any of my material. Nevertheless, it's kind of cool. Most of the other people they've contacted are from Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver, so it's clear they were contacting urbanites like myself. But I have a measly 44 photos on my piddly little free flickr account.

I mean sure, one's of a reflective orb, which might raise my coolness factor to acceptable Zed standards. But still: I only figured out what an "f-stop" was a month ago.

So should anyone want to track down that which has so enamored the producers at Zed, here you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home