Thursday, May 11, 2006

St. Clair West

St. Clair West station. It's a lot of TTC users' favorite station, mainly because of the funky decor and the wide open stairways.

I meant to capture the train heading into the station, but my camera went into "power save" mode about three seconds before I took the shot. Had it lined up perfectly and everything. I just caught it on the way out, but as you can see the composition's a bit tilted, and I didn't mean to get the stairway railing in there.

I was also a bit nervous of being hauled away TTC cops. Apparently, even though everyone does it, photography in subway stations is sternly frowned upon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patricia said...

Hey Trevor -

This is my subway stop, thanks for documenting it. Congrats on the CBC freelancing, & it was good running into you on queen street last month. Keep in touch!

Patricia.

11:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home