Friday, February 03, 2006

A new career.

I've taken up playground lurking in the hopes that it's a more lucrative field than freelance journalism. So if anyone knows any Roald-Dahlian barristers or vicars looking to procure the services of an incorrigible youth for the purposes of indentured servitude, I charge by the ounce.

Despite the creepy overtones of that photo, I'm not really shooting through a fence. It's actually another piece of playground equipment.

Also, in another staggering blow to my well-established e-ignorance, I discovered how to post my six-minute radio demo tape online. Rejoice, O unwashed masses!

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Every Roald Dahl novel I read has some incorrigible children who end up in the clutches of some evil (though not pedophilic) figure of authority. See Matilda, for example.

I may also be conflating Roald Dahl with the guy who wrote those Count Olaf books.

6:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home